The fourth season of the television series aired in 1994. There were twenty-six episodes. Michael Angelis narrated all the UK episodes, with George Carlin narrating all the episodes in the US.
- Granpuff - Thomas tells the story of Duke and what happened to him after his railway closed.
- Sleeping Beauty - Thomas completes his story of Duke, telling how he was eventually rediscovered.
- Bulldog - Thomas tells Percy about the time Falcon was impatient and nearly paid dearly for it.
- You Can't Win - Duke proves he still has a lot of life left in him.
- Four Little Engines - Sir Handel derails, so Skarloey helps out.
- A Bad Day for Sir Handel - Sir Handel is in a bad mood.
- Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady - Peter Sam's eagerness means the Refreshment Lady is nearly left behind.
- Rusty Helps Peter Sam/Trucks - Gordon advises Sir Handel to get out of work by prentending to be ill, and Peter Sam pays the price.
- Home at Last - Skarloey returns from the Works.
- Rock 'n' Roll - Duncan is careless and gets intro trouble after derailing on a bumpy line.
- Special Funnel - Peter Sam's funnel is knocked off by an icicle, and is temporarily replaced by a drainpipe.
- Steam Roller - Sir Handel matches wits with a steamroller.
- Passengers and Polish - Duncan refuses to move his train without being polished.
- The Gallant Old Engine/Gallant Old Engine - Skarloey tells Duncan the story of how Rheneas saved the railway.
- Rusty to the Rescue - Rusty travels to the Other Railway to find a steam engine.
- Thomas and Stepney - Thomas is jealous when Stepney comes to visit.
- Train Stops Play - Stepney "catches" a cricket ball in a truck, prompting a chase along the branch line.
- Bowled Out - A stuck-up diesel makes a fool of himself, and Duck and Stepney save the day.
- Henry and the Elephant - After a circus leaves, Henry discovers an elephant in a tunnel.
- Toad Stands By - Toad advises Oliver on how to regain the trucks' respect.
- Bull's Eyes - Daisy teases Toby about his cowcatchers and sideplates, but learns that they are there for a reason.
- Thomas and the Special Letter - The engines recieve a letter inviting them to visit the mainland, but Thomas' carelessness almost spoils the trip.
- Thomas Meets the Queen/Paint Pots and Queens - Henry upsets a painter, while Thomas and Gordon try to behave for Queen Elizabeth II's visit.
- Fish - Duck has a fishy surprise when he helps Henry with "The Flying Kipper".
- Special Attraction - Toby is upset when he realises there is no room for him at a seaside festival, but Percy proves they're all special anyway.
- Mind that Bike - Tom Tipper the postman is unhappy when his post van is replaced by a bicycle, but Percy helps him out, not in the way he intended.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.